Next Event: Race 3: Formula One and Front Wheel Drive Touring on Tuesday the 26 April 2013

Go down

Next Event: Race 3: Formula One and Front Wheel Drive Touring on Tuesday the 26 April 2013

Post  skillz on Sun 24 Mar - 23:05

Howzit Guys.

This coming Tuesday Night we will be back to our popular Formula One class and FWD Touring class.

Please arrive at 7 to get ready and racing will start at 8 on the dot. If you going to be late then please send in your entries before the time.

Its going to be another fun night with some good, close racing!

See you all there!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next Event: Race 3: Formula One and Front Wheel Drive Touring on Tuesday the 26 April 2013

Post  SammyD on Mon 25 Mar - 16:53

You okes must enjoy!!!

I've just registered for the Meyerton nats, going to take my screamer and test it at national level!!! Who's joining me????? bounce bounce
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next Event: Race 3: Formula One and Front Wheel Drive Touring on Tuesday the 26 April 2013

Post  skillz on Mon 25 Mar - 18:05

Awesome sam!

When is meyerton?
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyD on Mon 25 Mar - 18:29

18, 19 May.........
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyD on Tue 26 Mar - 15:47

So, you joining me or what? Cool
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skillz on Wed 27 Mar - 15:35

Race Day Postponed till further notice.

So sorry guys, I'm sick like a dog and wife and daughter even worse.

@sam: when I am better and can think straight I will let u know.
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyD on Thu 28 Mar - 17:37

If you enter the 21.5t class (only) you don't pay race entry or sarda fees for the event. This is to get more guys/newbies to enter and experience a national without having to layout mega bucks.

I'm entering 21.5t and 13.5t fwd........ Cool Cool
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftdog75 on Sat 30 Mar - 19:08

Only fees you pay for the event in regarding the 21.5 is NATS spec tires that's about R180, and secondly you have to be in a SARDA affiliated club, TRCCC, SPRCCC is not on the vendor list for SARDA, and PRCCC is but that's a bull shit club only running Tamiya kak, so they will be removed from SARDA listing a no one of that club has done Nats in the last 8years
Driftdog75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyD on Sun 31 Mar - 11:19

I'm sitting in Newcastle where there isn't an rc club within 300km of me and am registered on the sarda site. Diaz club in PE is also not registered with sarda, but they have about 5 guys that go to nats 2 or 3 times a year. All you have to do is register on sarda site under other(elec onroad) in the club drop down and you're sorted. Sarda has never shy'd away guys who don't belong to affiliated clubs, they always make a plan so you can enter a nats. They do anything to bolster the numbers. cheers

So are you coming to Meyerton driftdog??? Yes yes!!!! bounce bounce Maybe you and Nev can make the trip. I found accom for I think it was R480 a night for a twin bed self catering place, that's cheap as chips in gautengeleng. Christo & Abu are going to go as well from PE. Matt and Hamish would be a welcome addition as well, that's if they can sort out their vrouens for the weekend?? Laughing Laughing
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftdog75 on Sun 31 Mar - 12:05

I will be attending Meyerton NATS, has been racing there for most of last season and this sesason, Know the track like the back of my hand, I live 30km from the track, Parents live in Vaalpark(Upper class Sasolburg) so no need for accommodation

And please guys remember roll out on 21.5 is LIMITED to 54mm roll out, 54.01 is a disqualify, and FWD Touring Motor/ESC combo is limited to Team Wave Linear locked Timing Combo, for sale from Antonio for R1350

Best 21.5 combo you'll be looking at Hobbywing Just Stock Combo
Driftdog75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyD on Mon 1 Apr - 10:47

Awesome!!!! We can meet up and introduce ourselves there, just look for the pleb trying to stay out of the barriers!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm so rusty it's not even funny, but I'm going to give it my all. Looks like a nice flowing track though, not too technical.
I see you on mmcrc forum too, and looks like there was some nasties sprung on you at the welkom nats?? How in the hell could they run 2 classes together in a final?? That's just stupid in my opinion! What if one guy was running both classes? I'm glad they've said it wont happen again though.
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skillz on Mon 1 Apr - 11:26

I just read all that nationals stuff. Very disapointing to see sh@t like that happen at national level! And to hear about bad scruitineering is sad. I would be super pissed to travel all that way to experience that. I thought at national level all this club cheating and poor scruitineering would not happen! It's very sad! I would love to try the national scene but if that's how it is then no thanks.
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyD on Mon 1 Apr - 12:05

I think it was due to poor numbers for the finals that they combined them into one to fill the grid. So far and there's only 44 cars registered, there's 8 in 21.5t and 4 or 5 in fwd, so there's no ways it'll happen again. One bonus about 21.5 is that guys running the faster classes cannot enter 21.5 as well, it's purely an entry level class. As for scrutineering, not sure what happened there but it's usually tighter than a nuns ****!!!

I'll post up the specs for you for both classes.
SammyD
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down