Upcoming Events - Venue

Go down

Upcoming Events - Venue

Post  driver 101 on Fri 4 May - 22:35

Hi Guys,

Ok...total bummer the other night, we couldn't race our Mini round co's we have been told to leave Steenberg. Its my worst nightmare to be honest, I have always dreaded the day that we would battle for a venue, anyway, we will stay focused and keep the ball rolling.

I have mailed them and waiting on a reply.

So we have a few options to keep our racing alive.

Matt has asked again for the use of a warehouse in Prime Park. Its available now and we are free to use it until we find something else, once the warehouse had been let out we need to go. So for now lets say we are there for this week coming. You need to sign in at the gate and we will let you all know what number the unit is.

I have also mailed the Blue Route, I am waiting on a their reply. This option favors us hugely, we can go back to where we started, surface is dusty but good, we could have power and good lighting.

Another option is Protea again, I think this could work, we just need to pull together and all need to help in set up, this means erecting lights, we can try this out, we will be making contact this week with them.

Also, I have also mailed Staduim on Main for the use of their parking lot, a great tarred surface ready for RC action.

In terms of the championships, we can just carry on and try to make up the time, maybe a weekend race at Protea or something.

So lets see what happens chaps......I will keep you all ion the loop, TRCCC will NOT die.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming Events - Venue

Post  skillz on Sat 5 May - 8:16

Thanks a lot Ty for all your effort and big thanks to Matt of organising the warehouse.

Suggestion: since the warehouse surface will be new to us and we don't know the grip levels, I think its best that we continue with Mini's and then carry on with the calender.

We have special events race nights still to come which can fall away.
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  driver 101 on Sat 5 May - 15:16

Yeah...I agree

bounce

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down